Skip to Content

Official Transcripts

Request Information

Your official transcripts are required within 30 days of admission. Request them now to ensure you can start classes on time.

The Walden Transcript Process

We want your enrollment to go as smoothly as possible. That’s why it’s important to request your transcripts from schools you’ve previously attended as soon as you make the decision to apply to Walden. Official transcripts are required within 30 days of admission.

Not submitting transcripts on time is the number one reason some applicants miss their target start date. To ensure you can start when planned, give yourself plenty of time to have your official transcripts sent to Walden. Our Enrollment Specialists are happy to guide you through the process.

At Walden University, we’re here to ensure that applying to your program is as seamless as possible, and obtaining your transcripts from schools you have previously attended is a critical part of that process.

How to Request Your Official Transcripts

Electronic Delivery (Fastest)

Many schools have partnered with transcript service providers to manage transcript requests on their behalf. This allows you to order transcripts electronically and have them processed immediately.

Transcript Partners
Contact School Directly

Reach out to your previous school. If electronic delivery is available, have your transcripts sent to electronictranscripts @ Otherwise, have them mailed to our Office of Admissions.

Walden Contact Info
Third-Party Requests

In some cases, Walden can request transcripts on your behalf. Please talk to your Enrollment Specialist to find out if your school accepts third-party transcript requests.

Request Info

Our Electronic Transcript Partners

Many institutions have partnered with a transcript services provider to manage transcript requests. This helps expedite your request and allows these providers to send your transcripts electronically to us on behalf of your school. In many cases, your official transcripts can be sent and received in the same day. Give us a call and an Enrollment Specialist will guide you through the process, as not all schools use the same service provider.

Transcript Request Services:

  1. Parchment
  2. National Student Clearing House
  3. E-Scrip Safe